Texas Veteran Land for Sale
We sell Texas Veterns Land. Our land qualifies for financing under the Texas Veterans Land Board. You can finance up to $80,000 of land with 5% down if you qualify for Texas Veteran Land.
If you are a Veteran and qualify, The Texas Veterans Land Board (VLB) will finance the tract of land in which you are interested. It takes approximately 45 days to close a loan, provided all necessary documentation is submitted timely and there are no unusual situations associated with the purchase. We have listed the basic requirements below. For more information on Texas Vet Financing you will need to visit http://www.glo.state.tx.us/vlb/
To be eligible for VLB financing, the land must:
- Be wholly within the state of Texas.
- Contain at least one acre, excluding any portion beneath a dedicated public roadway or navigable waterway or subject to frequent inundation or otherwise unusable.
- Have legal, usable access to a public road. Access must be a minimum of 60 feet wide or meet the county public road width requirements, whichever is greater. “Usable” means that it can be driven on by a standard passenger car in inclement weather.
- Be properly described by either a Field Note description of the tract with the Surveyor’s Official Seal and Signature (original or copy) that is less than eight years old, or a complete copy of the recorded subdivision plat if the description is by Lot & Block.
- Multiple, contiguous tracts may be combined under one financing instrument provided each share is not less than sixty (60) linear feet of common boundary or the tracts are adjacent to one another and separated solely by the actual width of a public right of way.
- Commercial property is not eligible for VLB financing. Additionally, the VLB will not finance the purchase of a property if you, or your spouse, own, or have owned, an interest in the tract of land within the previous three years.
- No value will be given to a shell home, mobile home or any other structure on the property at the time of financing.
- The VLB is the final judge of whether a property qualifies.